COVID-19 Customer Update: Gradually Reopening Safely
14/05/20Following the closure of all our show homes and construction sites in March, we have been engaging closely with government guidelines and industry protocols to identify ways to safely re-start construction activities. In particular, we have been planning our approach to adopt the Construction Leadership Council’s guidelines, which set out a new set of site operating procedures that align with Public Health England and the Health and Safety Executive. We are pleased that we started a phased return to construction activities at our Bicester development on 11th May. This will allow us to test the new ways of working in a responsible and safe manner on a single development. After a period of assessment, we will review the status of our other developments.
Following on from the government’s updated advice this week, we are also in the process of safely re-opening our show homes for viewings. Please get in touch with our Sales team to book an appointment:
- Visit vanderbilthomes.co.uk – Our website has full details of the homes we have available to reserve, with photos, floor plans, site plans and in most cases a virtual tour or video fly-through of our show home
- Call 01483 901710 – Our Sales team remain available on the phone to discuss any enquiries you have
- Email email@example.com – Our Sales team also remain available to answer any questions you have over email
Reservations are still being taken remotely – our reservation agreement can be signed digitally using DocuSign. We anticipate having new homes available for you to move in to on the following dates:
- Gratton Chase, Dunsfold – move in now
- Bellworthy Close, Maidenhead – move in now
- Clifton Close, Bicester – move in from Summer 2020
- Willow Meadows, Ash Green – move in from Summer 2020
- White Lake Gardens, Woodley – move in from Winter 2020
- Fincham Place, Slinfold – move in from Winter 2020
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times. Our thoughts remain with all the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we continue to be thankful for the amazing work and dedication of our healthcare workers.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.