COVID-19 Customer Update: Digital Channels Remain Open
24/03/20As you will expect we have been following the evolving coronavirus situation very closely over the last few weeks. The health and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and partners has been our top priority in every decision we have made. Considering the latest government advice, all show homes are now closed until further notice and we are in the process of safely drawing our construction activity to a close.
Despite not being able to visit us physically, there are still many ways that you are able to engage with our new homes whilst you keep yourself safe at home:
- Visit vanderbilthomes.co.uk – Our website has full details of the homes we have available to reserve, with photos, floor plans, site plans and in most cases a virtual tour or video fly-through of our show home
- Call 01483 901710 – Our Sales team remain available on the phone to discuss any enquiries you have
- Email email@example.com – Our Sales team also remain available to answer any questions you have over email
Reservations are still being taken remotely – our reservation agreement can be signed digitally using DocuSign. We anticipate having new homes available for you to move in to on the following dates:
- Gratton Chase, Dunsfold – move in now
- Bellworthy Close, Maidenhead – move in now
- Clifton Close, Bicester – move in from Spring 2020
- Willow Meadows, Ash Green – move in from Spring 2020
- White Lake Gardens, Woodley – move in from Winter 2020
- Fincham Place, Slinfold – move in from Winter 2020
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times. Our thoughts remain with all the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we continue to be thankful for the amazing work and dedication of our healthcare workers.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.