COVID-19 Customer Update: Viewings Still Available
04/11/2020As we approach the second lockdown we want to let you know that construction will continue to take place at our developments in line with government guidance and we will continue to hold viewings by appointment. Your safety and that of our employees is our number one concern and we have adopted rigorous cleaning procedures and put in place appropriate safety measures.
Please call us on 07494 179728 or email us at email@example.com to find out more or to book a viewing.
04/06/2020Following a successful trial of construction activities under new site operating procedures at our Bicester development in May, we have also restarted construction at our Ash Green development. Our approach adopts the Construction Leadership Council’s guidelines, aligned with Public Health England and the Health and Safety Executive. Our other developments remain under review for the time being while we continue to test these new ways of working in a responsible and safe manner.
In line with the latest government advice, we are delighted to say that viewings are now possible (by appointment only) at all of our active developments, with the appropriate safety measures in place. Please get in touch with our Sales team to book your appointment.
- Visit vanderbilthomes.co.uk – Our website has full details of the homes we have available to reserve, with photos, floor plans, site plans and in most cases a virtual tour or video fly-through of our show home
- Call 01483 901710 – Our Sales team remain available on the phone to discuss any enquiries you have
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Our Sales team also remain available to answer any questions you have over email
Reservations are still being taken remotely – our reservation agreement can be signed digitally using DocuSign. We anticipate having new homes available for you to move in to on the following dates:
- Gratton Chase, Dunsfold – move in now
- Bellworthy Close, Maidenhead – move in now
- Clifton Close, Bicester – move in from Summer 2020
- Willow Meadows, Ash Green – move in from Summer 2020
- White Lake Gardens, Woodley – move in from Winter 2020
- Fincham Place, Slinfold – move in from Winter 2020
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times. Our thoughts remain with all the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we continue to be thankful for the amazing work and dedication of our healthcare workers.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.