COVID-19 Customer Update: Vanderbilt’s Responsible Approach 2
19/03/20COVID-19 is impacting all of us and we are without doubt living through challenging and uncertain times. Our thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the amazing work of our healthcare workers.
We would like to reassure you that at Vanderbilt Homes, we are constantly monitoring the evolving situation and at a minimum following government advice for the health and wellbeing of our customers, partners and colleagues, but taking additional precautionary measures too.
All of our show homes remain open for customer viewings, albeit with some important additional measures:
- Our Sales Consultants will not shake hands and will not accompany visitors on viewings
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and all door handles are being cleaned daily
- All colleagues have adopted disciplined levels of hygiene, including washing their hands regularly
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser is available at all our sites
- All colleagues are fully aware of the latest government advice and adhering to it, self-isolating where appropriate
For those of you staying at home, you can still review all of our developments on our website or contact us via phone or email if you’d like to enquire or discuss anything further.
If you are visiting one of our developments, please can you help us look after everyone’s health and wellbeing by:
- Following the government advice on self-isolating. Please do not attend site if you or any of your household are displaying any symptoms
- Calling ahead to book in with the Sales Consultant so that we can stagger viewings appropriately
- Washing your hands on arrival and making use of the hand sanitiser provided
- Informing us if you develop any symptoms within seven days of visiting one of our sites so we can take appropriate steps to alert those you interacted with
Please take care of yourselves and each other.